Thread: Cove mountain?

Cove mountain?

I'm looking for the trail that leads to cove mountain weather tower in wears valley . Anyone have that info? Any other places around pigeon forge area? other then Cades cove and the motor trail to ride a bit

Never heard of cove mountain weather tower. if you find out where it is let us know. would love to do a ride

Found it . It's a fairly easy ride . Wouldn't hold maybe 5 6 at a time . Are you familiar with wears valley? Facebook is probably faster for me kevin henry. Harry and the Hendersons and a jeep grill . For pics . Or ya can text me for infor from 8068283.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinNjanethenry View Post
    Found it . It's a fairly easy ride . Wouldn't hold maybe 5 6 at a time . Are you familiar with wears valley? Facebook is probably faster for me kevin henry. Harry and the Hendersons and a jeep grill . For pics . Or ya can text me for infor from 8068283.
    Sent you a friends request

Thanks to Kevin for his help finding this trail.

I found some YouTube videos of Cove Mountain for anyone with questions on its condition. The video was shot by an amateur radio operator traversing to the summit for some radio repeater maintenance.

Going UP Cove Mountain
    https://youtu.be/Rfuv0QYT7C4

Going DOWN Cove Mountain
    https://youtu.be/pMh3G0aQUAU

I'd like to know directions for the trail. Planning a trip up there in next few weeks
    2006 Rubicon,
    2 1/2 inch lift
    34' Toyo MT"s
    10K winch

2016 Rubicon Unlimited
    XD chrome wheels
    Hammerhead bumpers
    Driving lights

Anyone try the ride yet?
    2006 Rubicon,
    2 1/2 inch lift
    34' Toyo MT"s